Environmental Endowment for New Jersey, Inc.
Deadline for email submission of 2023 grant proposals will be November 14, 2022
EMAILED proposal submissions ONLY!
Joan E. Burkholtz
How To Apply
Please verify that all requested items are included in your EMAILED proposal by using the list on the Cover Page. If there are missing items, your proposal may be disqualified. DO NOT attach a cover letter. Please submit the following items in this order. Combine ALL DOCUMENTS INTO ONE FILE including Interim Grant Report if applicable.
Complete COVER PAGE in full. Link to Cover Page in header above.
Categories: select one of the following categories (see Grant Guidelines for a description of each category). Organizations applying in more than one category must submit two separate applications and the proposals must be materially and significantly different. No organization will receive more than one grant each year.
1. Traditional Grant
2. Small Grant
3. Three-Year Grant
PROPOSAL NARRATIVE – Limited to 4 single-sided pages, using 12 pt. font
1) Summary: Briefly explain why your organization is requesting a grant, what outcomes you hope to achieve, and how you will spend the funds if a grant is made. Include a brief summary of the organization’s history, mission and goals.
2) Purpose of Grant: Describe the program for which you seek funding. You must specify the municipalities that will benefit from the project. List the strategies you will employ to implement your project and include the timetable for implementation.
3) Evaluation: Explain how you will measure the effectiveness of your activities. Describe your criteria for a successful program and the results you expect to have achieved by the end of the funding period.
1) Project budget
2) 501(c)(3) documentation, if applicable
3) Organization operating budget
4) List of Board members
DEADLINE for email proposal submissions : November 14, 2022. Proposals emailed after this date will not be accepted.
To be considered for a grant, 2023 grant recipients must submit an Interim report (including financial report) no later than December 15, 2022. A final report, including a financial report, will be due no later than May 1 email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms are available by clicking on Grant Reporting Forms link in header.
EMAIL proposals to: